Neighborhood Groups and Informal Relationships
TGC LA exists to encourage relationships amongst pastors who minister alongside one another in particular neighborhoods. We believe this is best done through warm, well-maintained friendships.
To that end, TGCLA pastors and church leaders meet together by neighborhood throughout the year. These neighborhood groups encourage strong friendships and become a place of mutual support, prayer, fellowship, and counsel.
They also produce informal relationships that can take the shape of a standing meeting over coffee, consulting one another on difficult counseling cases, and/or working together on certain ministry events (e.g. joining together for a community service project). It is an amazing experience to connect with the diverse giftings and encouragement of other pastors in your own neighborhood of Los Angeles.
TGCLA Neighborhood Groups
- Verdugo Hills (Pasadena, Glendale, and surrounding areas)
- San Gabriel Valley (Glendora, West Covina, and surrounding areas)
- San Fernando Valley (Canoga Park, Chatsworth, and surrounding areas)
- West LA/Hollywood (West LA, Hollywood, and surrounding areas)
- South LA County (South Bay, Bellflower, and surrounding areas)
Each neighborhood group meets together at different times and with different regularity. Click below to fill out a short form and get connected to your neighborhood group!